Millions of devotees from all over the world trek through snow-covered, hard-to-travel mountain cliffs to reach Amarnath Dham and witness their deity Lord Shiva in the form of a snow lingam. Such is the magnificence of the holy cave of Amarnath that attracts millions of visitors every year. Almost every year in the month of July and August, the image of Lord Shiva is believed to appear in the cave as an ice-stalagmite that forms naturally. The ice lingam waxes and wanes along with the moon cycle. According to Hindu mythology, a mere glimpse of the ice lingam provides solace and salvation to the visitors. What fun and excitement will it be to become a part of something so majestic and magnificent?
Our Amarnath Yatra tour takes you on an enchanting journey of enlightenment and solace to one of the most important sacred pilgrimage site. Hindus strongly believe that a visit to the Amarnath Cave relieves a person from all ill-doings and leads to spiritual awakening. Like other sacred places, various mythological legends and historical facts are associated with the Amarnath temple. It is one of the most sacred and holiest Hindu shrines. Surrounded by snow-covered mountain peaks; the cave is blanketed with snow most of the time throughout the year. The cave is opened for the pilgrims during summer. Despite the challenging mountain terrain and chilling temperatures, the pure devotion of people in their diety attracts them to witness the ice-lingam in its full glory.
Be a part of the magnificent journey of exhilaration, enlightenment, devotion, and salvation to the majestic Amarnath Cave with our tour package.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation and inclusive meals
- Transfers and sightseeing tours
- Local guides fluent in English and Hindi for tours & transfers
- Entrance fees for scheduled visits
- Potable water and snacks
- Baggage handling, room tax, service charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Flights, visas and travel insurance
- Surcharges on services if any
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- Alcohol and any meals or services not mentioned in the schedule
- Woollen clothing, personal medicines, and toiletries
- Visit to Amarnath Cave
- Explore significant places in Srinagar
- Shikara ride at Dal Lake in Srinagar
- Helicopter ride from Pahalgam to Panjtarni and back
- Upon arrival at the Delhi airport, board the connecting flight to Srinagar. Our expert guide will meet you at the Srinagar airport to assist you on your commute to Pahalgam. Board the cab for a 2 hour 35 minutes drive. Our expert guide will drop you comfortably at your hotel in Pahalgam. Once done with the check-in formalities, relax, unwind, and enjoy some tasty meal in the hotel.
- Pahalgam is a small yet beautiful city that offers various wild fun adventure treks to the adventure seekers. It is an abode of mesmerizing apple gardens and beautiful saffron fields. You can get authentic saffron from Pahalgam. Being a small city, you can easily walk around to nearby spots or enjoy a pony ride. You can visit nearby glaciers by a taxi or private cab. The three most important sites in Pahalgam include the Chandanwari, Aru valley, and Betaab valley. Pahalgam serves as a beautiful stopover for the pilgrims of Amarnath Yatra. Explore the beautiful panorama of Pahalgam and prepare for the next days trek. At night, we will drop you at the hotel for a restful sleep.
- Meals: Lunch and Dinner are provided
- Prepare for the day with a marvelous breakfast at the hotel before you embark on a blissful trekking tour to Amarnath. The trekking tour starts with a copter ride. Enjoy the scenic surroundings and picturesque panorama as your fly from Pahalgam to reach Panjtarni. You will start your trekking journey from Panjtarni. Here, you will also have the option to ride a pony or hire a palki at the start of the tour.
- The idol of Amarnath is also called Baba Barfani. Capture the beauty of the splendid surrounding snow-capped mountains as you trek your way to Amarnath. Witness the majestic ice-lingam and seek blessings of the deity. Perform worship ceremonies before trekking back to Panjtarni. On reaching Panjtarni, you will be transferred back to Pahalgam by the helicopter to reach your hotel. In the evening, complete your check-in formalities and board the cab to travel back to Srinagar. Our tour guide will drop you at your hotel in Srinagar. Complete the check-in formalities and enjoy a restful night in the hotel.
- Meals: Breakfast and lunch are provided
- Wake up early in the morning to have a lovely breakfast in the hotel and board the cab to explore Srinagar, the most beautiful state of Jammu and Kashmir. Srinagar is located in the valley of Kashmir on the banks of river Jhelum which is a tributary of Indus, Anchar, and Dal lakes. Srinagar is primarily famous for its traditional Kashmiri handicrafts, houseboats, beautiful gardens, and blissful waterfronts. Explore important heritage wonders of Srinagar which include Nishant Bagh also known as the garden of pleasure and the Shalimar Bagh or the abode of love. Enjoy a Shikara ride at the Dal Lake. At night, we will drop you back to your hotel for some rest.
- Meals: Breakfast and lunch are provided
- Start your day with a lovely breakfast in the hotel and complete your check-out formalities. Our tour guide will drop you at the airport for your return travel. Board the return flight for Delhi from the Srinagar airport. Depart from Srinagar with uncountable memories of bliss and many blessings of the deity Baba Barfani.
Points to Note
- Hotel prices can be adjusted for higher or lower categories on request. Featured hotels are subject to availability during booking, and you will be notified of any deposits when booking.
- Domestic airfares are quoted based on averages and are subject to change. The most convenient flight is booked and final price confirmed once tickets are issued based on the class of seat and availability.
- Only medically fit candidates can proceed for the Amarnath Yatra as it involves trekking in extremely chilling temperatures through the hard-to-travel terrain.
- Visitors must carry woollen clothing and personal medicines for trekking.
- Trekking to Amarnath is subject to weather conditions and may be prohibited in extreme weather.