Amarnath Dham is the famous cynosure of the ice-lingam that represents Lord Shiva and appears every year in the Amarnath cave. Thousands and millions of devotees trek through hard-to-travel roads via snow-capped mountain cliffs to get a mere glimpse of the snow-lingam, lovingly called as Baba Barfani by them. Such is the magnificence of the majestic Amarnath Dham that attracts visitors from all over the world. It is believed that Lord Shiva himself appears in the Amarnath cave in the form of a snow-lingam. Every year in the month of July and August, Amarnath Dham is flooded by devotees and tourists who come to witness the divine phenomenon and seek blessings of the deity. the image of Lord Shiva is believed to appear in the cave as an ice-stalagmite that forms naturally. It is believed that a visit to the Amarnath Dham is a doorway to solace and salvation.
Our Amarnath Yatra tour takes you on an enchanting journey of enlightenment and solace to one of the most important sacred Hindu shrine. According to Hindus mythology, a visit to the Amarnath Dham relieves a person from all ill-doings and leads to spiritual awakening. Despite various mythological legends and historical facts, Amarnath temple is an amazing place to visit. Imagine the excitement of trekking through snow-covered peaks to reach a place that is magnificent and amazing! All you can witness everywhere is shiny milky white snow and chilling cold. The cave is blanketed with snow most of the time throughout the year and opened for the pilgrims during summer. Despite the challenging mountain terrain and chilling temperatures, the pure devotion of people in their diety attracts them to witness the ice-lingam in its full glory at Amarnath Dham.
Be a part of the magnificent journey of exhilaration, enlightenment, devotion, and salvation to the majestic Amarnath Dham with our tour package.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation and inclusive meals
- Transfers and sightseeing tours
- Local guides fluent in English and Hindi for tours & transfers
- Entrance fees for scheduled visits
- Potable water and snacks
- Baggage handling, room tax, service charges
- Stay at pilgrimage camp
What is NOT included in the tour
- Flights, visas and travel insurance
- Surcharges on services if any
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- Alcohol and any meals or services not mentioned in the schedule
- Woollen clothing, personal medicines, and toiletries
- Upon arrival at the Delhi airport, board the connecting flight to Srinagar. Our expert guide will meet you at the Srinagar airport to drop you comfortably at your hotel. Once done with the check-in formalities, relax, unwind, and enjoy some tasty meal in the hotel.
- Srinagar is a beautiful state of Jammu and Kashmir located on the banks of river Jhelum. Srinagar has various famous beautiful heritage wonders. Also, the state is famous for its traditional Kashmiri handicrafts, houseboats, beautiful gardens, and blissful waterfronts. Explore Srinagar for some sightseeing and shopping. Visit its famous marketplaces like the Lal Chowk, Residency Road, Raghunath Bazar, and Badshah Chowk to pick some beautiful souvenirs. At night, we will drop you at the hotel for a restful sleep.
- Meals: Lunch and Dinner are provided
- Wake up early in the morning and enjoy a lovely breakfast in the hotel. Step out to board the cab for a refreshing tour of Srinagar. Explore the famous mesmerizing Mughal Gardens of the state which include the Nishant Bagh also known as the Garden of Pleasure, Shalimar Bagh called the Abode of Love, and the Chashmi-e Shahi Garden also known by the name The Royal Spring. In the evening, enjoy an amazing Shikara ride at the Dal Lake. At night, we will return to the hotel for a comfortable sleep.
- Meals: Lunch and Dinner are provided
- Prepare for the day with a marvelous breakfast at the hotel and complete your check-out formalities. Board the cab for a journey of 2 hours to reach Neelgrath Helipad. From here, you will be transferred to Panjtarni by helicopter. Enjoy the scenic surroundings and picturesque panorama as your fly from Neelgrath helipad to Panjtarni. You will start your trekking journey from Panjtarni. Here, you will also have the option to ride a pony or hire a palki at the start of the tour. Follow the 6 Km trek through snow-capped mountains to reach Amarnath Cave. Capture the beauty of the splendid surroundings as you trek your way to Amarnath. Witness the majestic ice-lingam and seek blessings of the deity. Perform worship ceremonies before trekking back to Panjtarni. On reaching Panjtarni, enjoy a delicious meal at the langar and relax for some time at the Pilgrimage Camp. We will rest for the night at the pilgrimage camp to start early for our forward journey in the morning.
- Meals: Breakfast and lunch are provided
- Wake up early in the morning and have a lovely breakfast in the pilgrimage camp. Board the helicopter from Panjtarni for a return travel to Neelgrath/ Baltal helipad. Our tour guide will pick you from the helipad to transfer you comfortably to the Srinagar airport. Board the return flight for Delhi from the Srinagar airport. Depart from Srinagar with uncountable memories of bliss and many blessings of the deity Baba Barfani.
- Meals: Breakfast provided
Points to Note
- Hotel prices can be adjusted for higher or lower categories on request. Featured hotels are subject to availability during booking, and you will be notified of any deposits when booking.
- Domestic airfares are quoted based on averages and are subject to change. The most convenient flight is booked and final price confirmed once tickets are issued based on the class of seat and availability.
- Only medically fit candidates can proceed for the Amarnath Yatra as it involves trekking in extremely chilling temperatures through the hard-to-travel terrain.
- Visitors must carry woollen clothing and personal medicines for trekking.
- Trekking to Amarnath is subject to weather conditions and may be prohibited in extreme weather.