We all know about the life-transforming effects of Yoga to embrace a healthy lifestyle. Since ages, Yoga has been practised as a fundamental element to relieve stress, forgo anxiety, restore physical well-being and ensure mental health. Similar eloquent relieving effects are observed from the verses of Bhagavad Gita, our oldest book of wisdom. The verses of Gita provide profound answers to the most complex questions of existence. The ballads of Gita are a source of inspiration to many.
Our Geeta And Yoga Life-Transforming Tour gives you the once in a lifetime opportunity to understand the verses of Gita through 7 valuable lessons. Demystify the secrets of the ancient book of wisdom at the Goverdhan Eco-village with our life-transforming tour. Spend 2 mesmerising days in the Goverdhan Eco-village and embark on a journey of overall health and well-being. Practise Yoga asanas, learn daily pranayama and participate in relaxing meditation classes. Eat healthy Satvik food and participate in beautiful kirtans. Ensure complete self-care through physical, mental, and spiritual detoxification. Discover a better new self with our 2-days life-transforming tour.
The 7 days Gita And Yoga Life-Transforming tour will be organized multiple times between October 2018 to March 2019. You can enrol for the following duration or dates:
- 21 Oct 2018 - 22 Oct 2018
- 15 Dec 2018 - 16 Dec 2018
- 09 Mar 2019 - 10 Mar 2019
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation and inclusive meals
- Herbal drinks and teas
- All basic amenities are provided
What is NOT included in the tour
- Flights, visas and travel insurance
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- Participate and learn daily lessons on yoga and pranayama
- Participate in relaxing morning and evening meditation sessions
- Get better insights into the philosophy of Gita and Mahabharata
- Participate in daily chants of the verses of Gita
- Enjoy the seva, kirtan, and mantra meditation
- Eat organic food
9:30 AM - Arrival And Brunch
- Settle down in your respective rooms and enjoy an early brunch at 9:30 followed by your very first session on Bhagavad Gita.
10:30 AM - Orientation And Session On Gita
- In this session, you will be introduced to the excerpts from Bhagavad Gita to help you understand the philosophy and anatomy of yoga. You will learn how you can apply the teaching of Bhagavad Gita in your daily life to begin a journey of self-discovery. You will also learn to chant the verses of Gita in Sanskrit.
12:30 PM - Relaxation Therapy
- Yoga believes in cleansing the body inside out. In the relaxation therapy, you will learn about yoga nidra to help you rejuvenate your senses and relax your mind. You will be given a herbal drink after the session.
01:00 PM - Lunch And Rest
- Enjoy a delicious organic meal during lunch time and take some rest to get ready for your next session on Yoga Asanas.
03:30 PM - Yoga Session
- In this session, you will learn about pranayama, various yoga asanas and their benefits. Govardhan School of Yoga believes in providing a holistic inclusive experience of classical yoga as it was practised in ancient times. All the asanas are performed in a relaxed environment to promote complete relaxation of mind and body. The asanas are integrated with rhythmic breathing to activate the mind and release stress and tension. Different asana styles like restorative yoga, therapeutic yoga, classical hatha yoga and more are taught by proficient teachers through an eclectic approach, ancient methods, and scriptural references. All our yogic practices follow the Panchkosha approach for an overall, multi-dimensional psychological and spiritual development.
05:15 PM - Dinner
- In the Govardhan Eco-village, we follow a simple yogic lifestyle. You will get a delicious simple vegetarian dinner prepared from home-grown organic vegetables and grains.
06:00 PM - Temple Visit, Yamuna Aarti and Nature Walk
- Visit the beautiful temple and enjoy an amazing Ganga aarti. Soak in the vibes of spirituality and rhyme to the holy tune of evening prayers. Have a relaxing walk amidst nature in the mesmerising surroundings of the Goverdhan Eco-village. The experience will elate your senses and rejuvenate your soul.
07:30 PM - Talk On Gita
- The day will end with a soulful conversation session on Bhagavad Gita. Satsang session. The compassionate communication will help you transform your life with the philosophy of simple living and high thinking.
6:30 AM - Yoga Session
- Initiate your morning with a rejuvenating session of Yoga. Learn about some basic yoga asanas followed by a class on yoga techniques. Freshen up and cleanse your senses with a cup of Herbal Tea.
9:00 AM - Brunch
- Enjoy an early brunch at 9:30 before you take a rejuvenating tour of the Goverdhan Eco-village.
10:00 AM - A Rejuvenating Tour Of Goverdhan Eco-village
- Explore the premises of the beautiful Eco-village and learn how the simple lifestyle can make your lives more fulfilling and holistic.
11:30 AM - Session On Gita
- Understand the philosophy and anatomy of yoga through the excerpts from Bhagavad Gita. Learn to apply the teaching of Bhagavad Gita in your daily life and embark on a journey of self-discovery.
01:00 PM - Relaxation Therapy
- Cleanse your senses and relax your mind with yoga nidra.
01:30 PM - Rest
- Take some rest before you get ready for your next session on Yoga Asanas.
03:00 PM - Yoga Session
- Practise pranayama and various yoga asanas. Experience classical yoga. All the asanas are performed in a relaxed environment to promote complete relaxation of mind and body. The asanas are integrated with rhythmic breathing to activate the mind and release stress and tension.
04:30 PM - Concluding Talk
- Attend a final session for a concluding talk on Bhagavad Gita.
05:00 PM - Dinner
- Enjoy a delicious simple vegetarian dinner prepared from home-grown organic vegetables and grains.
Points to note
- Stay open-minded and enthusiastic to learn traditional yogic asanas, meditative practices and yoga philosophy.
- No prior experience of Yoga is mandatory to attend the tour.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You will require to provide a fitness certificate from your doctor in case you are above 60 years or have a poor health condition.
- You must be able to understand English since all the sessions are in English.