The benefits of Yoga are well-known to all of us. Despite the knowledge and awareness, many times we either do not find the commitment or courage to include Yoga in our daily lifestyle to maintain a healthy schedule. Yog Anubhuti is our special lifestyle program based on an Ayurvedic Dinacharya to help you inculcate a healthy lifestyle. The program helps you develop the commitment to consistently transform your lifestyle into a more healthier one. But you do not require to have a prior familiarity with yoga. Anyone who wants to include Yoga as a part of their lifestyle can enrol for the program.
Join our Yog Anubhuti lifestyle program tour to the Govardhan Eco-village for a remarkable experience. Learn numerous vitalizing, energizing & restorative yoga poses. Master the breathing & cleansing techniques. Learn simplified variations of asanas and breathing exercises to suit your comfort & safety. Learn the most pristine, ancient, traditional, authentic Yoga techniques and embrace the dogma of simple living and high thinking. Embrace a Yogic lifestyle for a more holistic living.
The 15 days Lifestyle Program will be organized in November 2018 and December 2018. You can enrol for the following duration or dates:
- 01 Nov 2018 - 15 Nov 2018
- 01 Dec 2018 - 15 Dec 2018
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation and inclusive meals
- Herbal drinks and teas
- All basic amenities are provided
What is NOT included in the tour
- Flights, visas and travel insurance
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- Participate and learn lessons on yoga
- Participate in relaxing morning and evening meditation sessions
- Learn Yogic asanas and pranayama
- Understand the benefits of Yoga for a healthy living
- Learn detoxifying Yogic practices of Neti and Kapalbhati
- Participate in mantra meditation, kirtan, and other temple programs
- Understand yoga through Bhagavad Gita classes and shloka recitation
- Partake in Yamuna aarti, Cow seva, and meditative Vrindavan forest walk
- Get private one-to-one consultation and coaching
Schedule For Each Day
- Every morning with initiate with a rejuvenating session of meditation and pranayama. You will also learn about some basic yoga asanas followed by a class on yoga techniques. Freshen up and cleanse your senses with a cup of Herbal Tea.
- You will have a brunch early at 9:30 followed by the next session of yoga.
- Yoga in itself is a very broad concept that covers various facets of life. Karma Yoga introduces you to the path of spiritual liberation via unselfish actions. Here the participants learn how simple acts and selfless service towards the society can help us make the world a little better for ourselves. You can assist in group cleaning activities and serving meals. You can also participate in community work at the Eco-village.
- You will also be introduced to Ayurveda, a traditional Indian science that applies the medicinal benefits of herbs and food to create a healthy lifestyle. Learn the secrets of Ayurveda and self-examine yourself to discover your Prakriti and doshas.
- Yoga is closely related to our scriptures and holy writings. In the theory session, you will be introduced to the excerpts from Bhagavad Gita to help you understand the philosophy and anatomy of yoga. You will learn about the 8 limbs of Yoga. You will explore Yoga Sutras by Patanjali. Learn about Chakras, Nadis and Panchakosha.
- You will also be introduced to basic Sanskrit language as it is commonly used in yoga, mantra recitation and sutras. You will learn about the origin of Bhagavad Gita. You will learn how you can apply the teaching of Bhagavad Gita in your daily life to begin a journey of self-discovery. You will also learn to chant the verses of Gita in Sanskrit.
- Yoga believes in cleansing the body inside out. In the relaxation therapy, you will learn about yoga nidra to help you rejuvenate your senses and relax your mind. You will be given a herbal drink after the session.
- The relaxation session will be followed by another class of theory to introduce the basics of Bhagavad Gita, philosophy and anatomy of yoga which will familiarize you to various body systems. Learn more about how yoga influences your body, organs, endocrine glands, and internal systems. Gain insights into the benefits of yogic practices. Also, explore the precautions you must take while practising yoga to avoid injuries and contraindicating.
- In this session, you will learn about pranayama, various yoga asanas and their benefits. Govardhan School of Yoga believes in providing a holistic inclusive experience of classical yoga as it was practised in ancient times. All the asanas are performed in a relaxed environment to promote complete relaxation of mind and body. The asanas are integrated with rhythmic breathing to activate the mind and release stress and tension. Different asana styles like restorative yoga, therapeutic yoga, classical hatha yoga and more are taught by proficient teachers through an eclectic approach, ancient methods, and scriptural references. All our yogic practices follow the Panchkosha approach for an overall, multi-dimensional psychological and spiritual development.
- In the Govardhan Eco-village, we follow a simple yogic lifestyle. You will get a delicious simple vegetarian dinner prepared from home-grown organic vegetables and grains.
- The day will end with a soulful Satsang session. Soak in the vibes of spirituality and rhyme to the holy tune of evening prayers. Our yogic sessions on Kirtan, Meditation, Mantra, Vedic Ecology, Vegetarianism, and compassionate communication will help you transform your life with the philosophy of simple living and high thinking.
- End your day with an unwinding and relaxing sleep amidst the proximity of an amazing place called Govardhan Eco-village.
Points To Note
- You must be above 18 years to attend the lifestyle program.
- Anyone who is above 18 and enthusiastic to learn and practice traditional yoga can join the program.
- You are required to provide a doctor certified fitness certificate in case you are above 60 years in age or have a poor health condition.
- You can join the program if you want to include yoga in your daily lifestyle
- You must be able to understand English since all the sessions are in English.