Hindu culture is so amazing and full of surprises that you can hardly get away from its magic. At some places, it reflects in the form of amazing anecdotes and mythological beliefs. At others, it shows up as astonishing rituals and religious practices. In some cases, it leaves its remarks in the form of historical marvels that telltale the epics of an ancient epoch. Our Varanasi Allahabad tour takes you on an enchanting journey through beautiful anecdotes, amazing spiritual practices, and impressive historical marvels.
Varanasi is a soulful city located on the banks of river Ganga, often known as the spiritual capital of the country. Varanasi invites many pilgrims throughout the year who come to the ghats of river Ganga to wash away their sins and balance their Karmic accounts. Many visitors come to the Ganga ghat to cremate their family members and loved ones. According to Hindu mythology, a person who leaves his soul in the sacred city of Varanasi is believed to attain salvation and gets liberated from the cycle of birth and death. Every nook and corner of the city is filled with welcoming vibes, colourful sights, and astounding religious rituals. You can smell spirituality in the atmosphere of Varanasi.
Located at the confluence of river Ganga and river Yamuna, Allahabad is the oldest and the holiest city in Uttar Pradesh. Situated at the site of the ancient holy city of Prayag, Allahabad is religiously important as the cynosure of the Kumbh Mela held every year in the city and attended by thousands and millions of devotees from all over the world.
Embark on a journey of surprises, exhilaration, excitement, enlightenment, devotion, and salvation with our Varanasi Allahabad tour package.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation and inclusive meals
- Transfers and sightseeing tours
- Local guides fluent in English and Hindi for tours & transfers
- Entrance fees for scheduled visits
- Potable water and snacks
- Baggage handling, room tax, service charges
- The fare for one boat ride
What is NOT included in the tour
- Flights, visas and travel insurance
- Surcharges on services if any
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- Alcohol and any meals or services not mentioned in the schedule
- Charges for public transport like a rickshaw
- Expenses for Puja and Prasad
- Enjoy enchanting morning and evening prayers
- Visit mythologically significant emblems
- Explore exotic Indian culture and heritage via divine Hindu temples
- Witness glimpse of history via interesting museums and ancient historical wonders
- Upon arrival, our tour guide will meet you at the Varanasi airport to drop you comfortably at your hotel. Once done with the check-in formalities, relax, unwind, and enjoy some tasty meal in the hotel. Head out to explore the beautiful and mesmerizing city. Soak in the spiritual vibes of the city at the vibrant Ganga ghats. In the evening, we will attend the fascinating Ganga Aarti. Capture the glimpse of hundreds of floating lamps in the river. Nod in excitement to the rhythmic incantation of the sacred Vedic hymn to worship river Ganga. The experience fills every soul with elation, enlightenment, and spirituality. At night, we will drop you at the hotel for a restful sleep.
- Meals: Lunch and Dinner are provided
- Wake up early in the morning and enjoy a lovely breakfast in the hotel. Our tour guide will take you to the Ganga ghat for an amazing boat ride. Watch the mystical spiritual activities and religious rituals performed at the Ganga Ghats. Take a mesmerizing tour to important monuments of spiritual significance. We will have a spiritual tour to the Vishwanath Temple, Bharat Mata Temple, Annapurna Temple, and the BHU.
- In the afternoon, we will embark on an excursion to Sarnath. A holy place where the disciples of Lord Buddha received their very first sermon from him. Sarnath has various historical wonders including the Buddha Temples, Chaukhandi Stupa, Dhamekha Stupa, and Archeological Museum. At night, we will return to the hotel for a comfortable sleep.
- Meals: Lunch and Dinner are provided
- Start early and have a marvellous breakfast at the hotel. Board the cab for a journey of 3 hours to reach Allahabad. En-route we will have a short stopover in Sitamarhi. According to Hindu mythology, Sitamarhi is the place where Devi Sita (from the epic Ramayana) resided during her exile from Ayodhya. She gave birth to her sons Lav and Kush at the sacred place of Sitamarhi in the Valmiki Ashram. Later she took samadhi into the core of the earth at the Sita Samadhi Sthal. Visit the sacred places and capture the remarks of time embodied in the stones and surroundings. On reaching Allahabad, enjoy a refreshing holy bath in the sacred water at the Triveni Sangam. The spot is the meeting point of three holy rivers of Yamuna, Ganga, and Saraswati. Witness the puja rituals performed by pandas at the Triveni Sangam to assist the devouts. From here, we will commence on an amazing tour through the city. Visit the Hanuman Temple. Witness amazing masterpieces at the Anand Bhawan museum. Capture the memories of Mrs Indira Gandhi, our former prime minister at her birthplace Swaraj Bhawan. Towards dusk, we will drive back to Varanasi to drop you comfortably at your hotel for a well-rested night.
- Meals: Breakfast and lunch are provided
- Start your day with a lovely breakfast in the hotel. Complete your check-out formalities. Board the cab to explore Varanasi for some sightseeing and shopping before we drop you at the airport for your return travel. Depart from Varanasi with blissful memories and a promise to return for another amazing journey.
- Meals: Breakfast provided
Points to note
- Hotel prices can be adjusted for higher or lower categories on request. Featured hotels are subject to availability during booking, and you will be notified of any deposits when booking.
- Domestic airfares are quoted based on averages and are subject to change. The most convenient flight is booked and final price confirmed once tickets are issued based on the class of seat and availability.