Women are the most gifted creatures created by God to accomplish so many tasks at the same time. A woman can be a homemaker, a housekeeper, a guardian, a caregiver, and a working person at the same time. Rushing through the tedious schedule, meeting deadlines, and checking through the endless to-dos demands a lot of energy and focus. No wonder, many women feel exhausted towards the end of the day and frequently suffer from health issues. What women should understand is that they should equally take care of their health as they are not only the foundation for a happy family but also a cornerstone for a salubrious society.
Our Certified Wellness Workshop For Women gives you an opportunity to introspect your lives, address your overall well-being, and embrace a healthier future. Yoga can serve as a remarkable self-care tool to ensure physical well-being as well as mental health. It helps you lead a stress-free life while managing all the demanding roles you have to play, being a woman. Join our residential Women’s Wellness Workshop program at the Goverdhan Eco Village and embrace Yoga as an empowering tool to inculcate healthy practices into your quotidian lifestyle.
The 5 days residential Women Wellness Workshop will be organized twice between December 2018 and March 2019. You can enrol for the following duration or dates:
- 22 Dec 2018 - 26 Dec 2018
- 13 Mar 2019 - 17 Mar 2019
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation and inclusive meals
- Herbal drinks and teas
- All basic amenities are provided
What is NOT included in the tour
- Flights, visas and travel insurance
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- Participate and learn well-crafted lessons on yoga
- Get a health guide along with a comprehensive Asana handbook
- Understand Yogic lifestyle through well-structured theory and well-prepared practical sessions
- Learn Yogic practices for the entire lifecycle of a woman from menarche to menopause
- Learn Yoga practices for hormonal balance, immunity boost, and weight management
- Learn how to alleviate pain through Yoga
- Learn chair Yoga beneficial for working women
- Learn about various relaxation techniques like Yog Nidra
- Understand Yogic kriyas for detoxification
- Partake in group discussions, kirtan yoga, Yamuna aarti, and nature walk
- Develop mindfulness and learn about healthy dietary choices
Schedule For Each Day
- Start your day early at 6:00 am. Freshen up and get ready for a life-transforming journey with Yoga.
- Nothing can be more rejuvenating and refreshing than a hot cup of cleansing Herbal Tea. Freshen up your senses with this medicinal therapeutic beverage during tea time.
- Initiate your Yogic journey with a rejuvenating session of asana and pranayama. Learn some basic yoga asanas followed by a class on yoga techniques.
- Healthy food can actually be a boon to your body. Have a delicious brunch early at 9:30 followed by the next session of yoga.
- You can feel eternal bliss by serving the lives around you. Connect with nature and feel the bliss of selfless service by serving the cows in the ashram premises. Assist in group cleaning activities, serving meals, and community work at the Eco-village.
- In the theory session, you will be introduced to the excerpts from Bhagavad Gita to help you understand the philosophy and anatomy of yoga. You will learn how you can apply the teaching of Bhagavad Gita in your daily life to begin a journey of self-discovery. You will also learn to chant the verses of Gita in Sanskrit.
- Yoga believes in cleansing the body inside out. In the relaxation therapy, you will learn about yoga nidra to help you rejuvenate your senses and relax your mind.
- Freshen up your senses with a refreshing cup of herbal drink.
- The Women Workshop focuses on the transformation of every woman. During the one-to-one consultation session, you will get a chance to discuss your personal health issues or mental bottlenecks that bewilder you and resist in leading a healthy lifestyle. You will get to learn how yoga can help you overcome those issues. Moreover, you will learn about some asanas to address your specific issues. Gain insights into the benefits of yogic practices. Explore the precautions you must take while practising yoga to avoid injuries and contraindicating.
- In this session, you will learn about pranayama, various yoga asanas and their benefits. Govardhan School of Yoga believes in providing a holistic inclusive experience of classical yoga as it was practised in ancient times. All the asanas are performed in a relaxed environment to promote complete relaxation of mind and body. The asanas are integrated with rhythmic breathing to activate the mind and release stress and tension. Different asana styles like restorative yoga, therapeutic yoga, classical hatha yoga and more are taught by proficient teachers through an eclectic approach, ancient methods, and scriptural references. All our yogic practices follow the Panchkosha approach for an overall, multi-dimensional psychological and spiritual development.
- In the Govardhan Eco-village, we follow a simple yogic lifestyle. You will get a delicious simple vegetarian dinner prepared from home-grown organic vegetables and grains.
- The day will end with a soulful Satsang session. Soak in the vibes of spirituality and rhyme to the holy tune of evening prayers. Our yogic sessions on Kirtan, Meditation, Mantra, Vedic Ecology, Vegetarianism, and compassionate communication will help you transform your life with the philosophy of simple living and high thinking.
- End your day with an unwinding and relaxing sleep amidst the proximity of an amazing place called Govardhan Eco-village.
Points to note
- Any women who want to embrace yoga for a holistic and balanced lifestyle can join the workshop.
- You get to learn quick, personalised breathing practices and Yoga sequences for busy and hectic workdays.
- The workshop is for every woman who wants to nurture a healthy lifestyle and develop self-awareness.
- The workshop helps women in maximizing their productivity.