Who is not aware of the eloquent benefits of Yoga? Yet many times we deter from including Yoga into our daily lives. Sometimes the reasons can be preoccupied schedules, other times it is our ineptitude or lack of commitment. Do you also need enough motivation to take a step towards a more holistic and healthier lifestyle? Join our 3 days residential Yoga and Pranayama Wellness Retreat Program Tour to gain more insights into Yoga and Pranayam. Enjoy 3 motivating days amidst the serene surroundings of Goverdhan Eco-village. Feel the ecstasy of being close to nature. Understand different walks of wellness through Yoga and Pranayama. Enrich your understanding of leading a balanced, healthy life.
Our Yoga And Pranayama Wellness Retreat Tour welcome you at the Goverdhan School Of Yoga to introspect deeper levels of consciousness and cope up with your demanding urban lifestyle. Take a break from your pre-occupied schedules, relieve your anxiety and stress, and equip yourself with the knowledge of classical Yoga. Learn the concepts of health, healing, spiritual well-being, and rejuvenation.
The 3 days Yoga And Pranayama Wellness Retreat Program tour will be organized multiple times between September 2018 to March 2019. You can enrol for the following duration or dates:
- 01 Sep 2018 - 03 Sep 2018
- 01 Nov 2018 - 03 Nov 2018
- 01 Dec 2018 - 03 Dec 2018
- 04 Mar 2019 - 06 Mar 2019
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation and inclusive meals
- Herbal drinks and teas
- All basic amenities are provided
What is NOT included in the tour
- Flights, visas and travel insurance
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- Participate and learn daily lessons on yoga and pranayama
- Attend practical sessions on restorative, energizing Yogic practices
- Participate in relaxing morning and evening meditation sessions
- Enjoy the nature walk, Yamuna aarti, and Vrindavan Forest tour
- Participate in awe-inspiring wisdom talks
- Learn deeper relaxation therapy through Yog Nidra
- Understand the benefits of Satvic yogic diet
- Learn to heal through music therapy in kirtan
- Partake in daily discussions and reflection sessions
Schedule For Each Day
- Every morning with initiate with a rejuvenating session of meditation and pranayama. You will also learn about some basic yoga asanas followed by a class on yoga techniques. Freshen up and cleanse your senses with a cup of Herbal Tea.
- You will have a brunch early at 9:30 followed by the next session of yoga.
- Yoga in itself is a very broad concept that covers various facets of life. Karma Yoga introduces you to the path of spiritual liberation via unselfish actions. Here the participants learn how simple acts and selfless service towards the society can help us make the world a little better for ourselves. You can assist in group cleaning activities and serving meals. You can also participate in community work at the Eco-village.
- Yoga is closely related to our scriptures and holy writings. In the theory session, you will be introduced to the excerpts from Bhagavad Gita to help you understand the philosophy and anatomy of yoga. You will learn how you can apply the teaching of Bhagavad Gita in your daily life to begin a journey of self-discovery. You will also learn to chant the verses of Gita in Sanskrit.
- Yoga believes in cleansing the body inside out. In the relaxation therapy, you will learn about yoga nidra to help you rejuvenate your senses and relax your mind. You will be given a herbal drink after the session.
- The relaxation session will be followed by another class of theory to introduce the basics of Bhagavad Gita, philosophy and anatomy of yoga which will familiarize you to various body systems. Learn more about how yoga influences your body, organs, endocrine glands, and internal systems. Gain insights into the benefits of yogic practices. Also, explore the precautions you must take while practising yoga to avoid injuries and contraindicating.
- In this session, you will learn about pranayama, various yoga asanas and their benefits. Govardhan School of Yoga believes in providing a holistic inclusive experience of classical yoga as it was practised in ancient times. All the asanas are performed in a relaxed environment to promote complete relaxation of mind and body. The asanas are integrated with rhythmic breathing to activate the mind and release stress and tension. Different asana styles like restorative yoga, therapeutic yoga, classical hatha yoga and more are taught by proficient teachers through an eclectic approach, ancient methods, and scriptural references. All our yogic practices follow the Panchkosha approach for an overall, multi-dimensional psychological and spiritual development.
- In the Govardhan Eco-village, we follow a simple yogic lifestyle. You will get a delicious simple vegetarian dinner prepared from home-grown organic vegetables and grains.
- The day will end with a soulful Satsang session. Soak in the vibes of spirituality and rhyme to the holy tune of evening prayers. Our yogic sessions on Kirtan, Meditation, Mantra, Vedic Ecology, Vegetarianism, and compassionate communication will help you transform your life with the philosophy of simple living and high thinking.
- End your day with an unwinding and relaxing sleep amidst the proximity of an amazing place called Govardhan Eco-village.
Points to note
- You must be open-minded and enthusiastic to learn traditional yogic asanas, meditative practices and yoga philosophy.
- You must be willing to apply Yoga to your daily lifestyle.
- No prior experience of Yoga is mandatory to attend the tour.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You will require to provide a fitness certificate from your doctor in case you are above 60 years or have a poor health condition.
- You must be able to understand English since all the sessions are in English.